ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THESE PERFORMANCES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Adjusted lighting and sound
- Lower sound levels throughout the performance
- House lights will remain on (at a low level) in the theatre auditorium during the performance
- Guests are invited to bring your own noise-cancelling headphones and fidgets, and there will also be a limited number of headphones and fidget toys available to borrow from the theater
- Trained staff and volunteers will be available throughout the theater to answer questions and to help make your experience as accessible as possible
- Pre-visit materials are available to help guests prepare for the experience of attending the Ballet
- Guests are free to talk, leave their seats, and move freely during the performance.
- A designated safe/quiet area within the theatre (Canteen located on the lower level of the Academy of Music).
- Gluten-free concession options.
Check out our pre-visit materials (prepared by Professor Roger Ideshi, JD, OT/L, FAOTA and Christina Smith, OTR/L).