October 23rd, 30
November 6, 13, 20
December 4, 11, 18
Due to COVID-19 and to protect the health and safety of students and faculty, the following guidelines are in place.
Student Behavior Guidelines:
1. Students must stay in classroom for the duration of class.
2. Students must keep hands to themselves.
3. Students must maintain focus on a single classroom activity for 4-5 minutes at a time.
4. Students must exercise independence in taking themselves to the bathroom
5. Parents may be asked to assist their student in the classroom for the entire session, determined by the teacher on a case-by-case basis.
6. Mask must always remain on students’ face, including while dancing
7. Students must maintain a safe 6ft distance from teachers and peers
8. Student’s continuation in class is at the discretion of teacher